my blog

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 62 votes

Monday 6 February 2012

Congrats!!!


Lonely...
I'm so lonely
I have nobody
To call my own....

Lonely......
I'm miss lonely
I have nobody
To call my own...

Ahhhh!!! I'm so lonely...=(



But...never mind...whatever happen life must go on...

Actually, I just made a phone call to my mom.... 

RING!!!!

RING!!!!

RING!!!

When i have a phone call with my mom..she told me a good news!! AHHA!!!

What's that?

What's that?

Hurm....nothing.....=P

Actually, it was about my sister...Owh! What happen to her?? 

She will get married soon.. right??? 

Hurm....obviously! NO!

So, what's the good news??


D
E
A
 N'
S

L
I
S
T!


I wish I could get  better result for this semester...


Yes! Once again she was in the Dean's list for the eight semester. She had passed her exam with flying color and she got 3.96 in her final exam and now her CGPA is 3.82. Hurm...I'm so proud of her because her name has been in the  dean's list for 8 semester....
chemistry teacher to be..Miss Zatil 

My sister

my dear sister, 
I hope you will be a good chemistry teacher one day....
Last but not least, congratulations..Iknew you would do it! all the best for your future..=) 

Congrats! I'm so happy for you...

Yes ! you always prefer to do simple things..






No comments:

Post a Comment