my blog

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 62 votes

Saturday 18 February 2012

FACEBOOK!

Hello friends..=)

What are doing right now???? Hurm....let me guess...You are facebooking right??

Are you addicted to facebook? lets check it out...

I believe that nowadays, FACEBOOK has been a widely known name among people who are so into it.  I'm very sure all of you are familiar with this word. Right ??? Maybe 80 % of you have your own Facebook account. Am I right? =D I believe that most of the teenagers nowadays enjoyed Facebooking and some of them are very addicted to Facebook. Okay...do I have Facebook account? Obviously  you can get the answer if you  read my blog right? but for the one who never read my entry before this, I want to tell you that I also have my Facebook account. 

BUT... 

Am I addicted to Facebook? Hurm...maybe yes for the first  year using Facebook.Why I said that I'm addicted to Facebook? If you are Facebook users, you can simply know the answer. Am I right dear ?  Actually after I have created my own Facebook account in 2009, I almost spent a lot of time by chatting with my friends on Facebook. Not only that, I also love to comment and like the other status on Facebook. 


like others status


Sometimes, I spent a lot of time by watching a lot of  nice photos on Facebook. Besides, before this I always busy updating my status and change my profile picture.  

My top profile picture on Facebook! Naughty boy called Shin Chan.

Owh! Honestly, it is going to waste my time.  I think it is the negative impact of Facebook.  



BUT...

I also can't deny on the positive impact of  Facebook if I use it with the right way. for me, Facebook permit us to study from each and every one and construct relationship with each other. For example, I can be friends with others by adding or approving them on Facebook. Facebook enable me to search my new and old friend. Even though I haven't met them for ages, but i still can get in touch with them. =D Apart from that, I also can share a lot of things such as Photos, articles, and current issues  with my friends. Sometimes, I can ask their opinion about the Photos, article or current issue that I have shared on Facebook. moreover, It helps me a lot in my study. It is because I can get some notes and question from my friends.

So, based on my experienced, I think Facebook has it's own advantages and disadvantages. it depends on the people whether to use it with the right way or not. 

hehe...=)


PSSS : My advice for those who don't create Facebook account yet, you should never do that! hehe =D
 NOW I'm glad to tell you that ... I'm no longer addicted to Facebook! It's boring...=!

keeping teens off social network??? Easier said than done! Right???


No comments:

Post a Comment