my blog

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 62 votes

Sunday 5 February 2012

Home sweet home..


JEALOUS!!!!!

Yes I’m 100% jealous...!!!
Most of my friend went back to their village and spent their holiday with family members. But how about me....??? Ahhh... I’m so bored spent most of my time in hostel . I did nothing at my room....huhhh... 

i'm bored! please...help me!


Owh my god....
Missing home badly...=(

missing them so much..T_T

Hurm....I have never missed anyone as much as I miss my family...

I MISS MY BELOVED FAMILY...

my sister and i..

My cute sister...Nur Ain Zahirah..

 my younger brother and i...long time ago...


Another aspect why I missed my home was the smells. I missed the smell of my home and there was no specific smell which I could think of but I guess every home has its own smell. =D
Do you get what i mean???  
And now...I miss the smell of my home sweet home... 

Pss....holiday....I am waiting for you 24 hours a day.          





*     

*

No comments:

Post a Comment