my blog

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 62 votes

Sunday 12 February 2012

GOALS!!!

hello friends...

Before I go on further , I would like to share a video with all of you...so, lets watch this video!



hehe

Hurm...almost one week not update my blog.... Actually, I'm running out of idea...

GAOL!!!!!


Do you see the picture above?? Actually what I am going to talk about??? For sure my topic today is about GOALS..=)
GOALS???
Yeah...Goals...  

Okay... my fellow friends, actually, what can you imagine if this word come to your mind????
Is it football match Malaysia vs Bahrain??  
Who won the Olympic football match last week??? 
Who scored the first goal???
 the second goal and so on........
right????

hurm...BUT..... today I don't want to talk about 
Malaysia vs Bahrain,
Manchaster united vs Lipverpool,
Chelsea vs Manchaster United,
OR..... 
anything about football match that comes to your mind..hehe
NO! NO! NO!
I don't want to talk about that....

 If you want to know more about the result, I think you better ask Mr. Google or Miss You Tube....
Actually, I just want to talk about GOAL SETTING!
Hurm....goal setting??? 
what is goal setting actually?
Okay...Let's find out!

From my reading, I can say that GOAL SETTING in broad term is the process of deciding the process you want, planning how to get it, and then working  towards the objective. Goal setting is not wishing or dreaming it is something that is progressively worked towards.

Okay..friends, what about your goal setting? I'm very sure all of you have your own goal setting...It is more than five right???? What about my goals setting??? more than ten??? more than fifteen??? Obviously,  NOT more than that! My suggestion was not to have more than five goals. 

I've seen people with long lists of things they want to accomplish. AGAIN...I consider those long lists to be resolutions, or wishful thinking. okay....why I said that? it is because if you have a long lists of resolutions, there is no way you can be serious about achieving all of them...

Well, I have planned and created my own goals setting. 



I should have my own goal setting from now!!!

* struggle to get 3.8 and above for this semester
* Always complete my work.
* Be a hardworking person.
* get to bed before 2.30 AM.
AND 
*Say no to Facebook! =D



Smart Goal setting!

In order to achieve my goals setting I should not easily give up when I need to faced some problems in my life. I hope all my goals setting will come true soon.






1 comment:

  1. kite pon nk achieve 3.8 cm dayah..semoga impian dayah tercapai..best of luck my dearest friend:)

    ReplyDelete