my blog

Voting Rating: 4.5 / 62 votes

Sunday 5 February 2012

Because i'm a girl!

Hello everyone!

HOLIDAY...!!! I believe that everyone always wait for this enjoyable moment. And most of them prefer to spent their holiday by picnicking, shopping, watching movies, and many more. 


holiday...


What about me?? Anyway, it’s not that hard to go through 9 days holidays at home with my family. Hurm....very interesting holiday..I guess...hehe..=) Maybe, it same like others.. 
But never mind..just want to share something with you. 

Something I love about holiday is I can enjoy  having lunch, dinner and breakfast with my lovely family. Plus, I can eat very delicious meals that was cooked by my mother. She is good at cooking. I can't deny on that...Chicken curry, nasi kerabu, pattaya fried rice, fish curry, chicken soup, and also Tom yam. 


very delicious nasi kerabu..

I love eating, BUT I don't know how to cook.=( 

Mom : Hurm....do you know how to cook nasi kerabu ?
Me : No =(
Mom : do you know how to cook Tom Yam ?
Me : hurm...no..
Mom : do you know how to cook chicken curry ?
Me : Nooooooo..... not try yet ma...

Actually, I know my mom was worrying about that..hehe. She said I should try to cook by now. You know why? I am pretty sure all of you know what's the reason...;p It is because................................ i’m a girl!!!  And one day, I will be a wife (My mom said )..hehe


 Honestly, 


I adore to cook! 

During Chinese new year holiday, I've bought some recipe books. one of them  is " 1 Hari 1 Resepi". There are 365 recipes in this book. among the special recipes contained in this book are western food, seafood, puddings and desserts. Wow! i 'm very excited to try some of the recipes in this book. 


       this recipe book helps me a lot..



Actually, my sister and I have tried to cook a dessert which is "Cek Mek Molek".   Maybe some of you already familiar with this kelantanese food. Owh...I found it 's very complicated to make " Cek Mek". =0


" Cek Mek Molek" 

I love to eat but I it's very hard for me to increase my weight..OMG! It is only 42 kg..=0

My favourite food ( Mc'd fried chicken)..




No comments:

Post a Comment